QEC is delighted to present to you the 10th annual QEC Exploration Scorecard. Join us as we present this year’s scorecard outcomes and unfold the 2020 Scorecard theme “Past, present and future”. We will reflect on the past ten years, celebrate some significant accomplishments and discuss the outlook of exploration in Queensland.
Click here to watch the free live event: LIVE EVENT
The Minister of Resource, Scott Stewart, will deliver a special message and hear from an interesting panel of speakers.
- Event host Kim Wainwright Chair QEC and CEO, Xplore Resources
- Euan Moreton Chair QEC Scorecard Working Group and Principal, Synergies Economic Consulting
- Minister of Resources Scott Stewart – Video message
- Peter Hall – CEO, Australian Drilling Industry Association
- Commodity insights from Todd Harrington (Whitehaven Coal), Brett O’Donovan (Tri-Star) and Stephen Kelemen (Deputy QEC Chair for Petroleum, Galilee Energy Board member)
For the final part of the event there will be a panel discussion based on audience questions.
If you have any questions relating to this event or the QEC Exploration Scorecard , please email QRC Resources Project Officer Camilla Sorensen via email@example.com